Donnerstag, 5. März 2009

Beautiful Women

I found a nomination-list of the most beautiful women of the 60's on the Bobby Pin's blog. A blog about vintage hair-do and retro styles. And I liked the variety of women people had nominated. Of course lovely Audrey Hepburn was mentioned most, but here are some of the others...my faves.

Tura Satana: "Faster, Pussycat. Kill! Kill!" belongs in every good sorted film-library ;).


Jane Goodall: A strong and powerful woman in times where this was a very difficult thing to be.

Edie Sedgewick: A style-icon!

Brigitte Bardot: Later on she became a little weird. But at that time?... PRETTY!

Jane Fonda: I loooove Barbarella. Sexy, completely silly, psychedelic space princess.

And of course so many more I could think of: Diana Rigg, Sophia Loren, Eartha Kitt, Jane Birkin, Marianne Faithfull, Nico, Francoise Hardy, etc.

Keine Kommentare: