Freitag, 24. Juli 2009

Fashion, Fun and Fierce Style



A few days ago I stumbled over a lady i had never heard about, but found so fascinating that i tried to find more. Maria Veitolan (36) seems to be a TV-star in Finland, and got an award as best dressed celebrity of the year by Elle Finland. I couldn't find anything in English, so I don't know what she is doing, or what she stands for. But there are lots of pictures, and I must say: I fell in love with her style. She takes fashion as a playground for eccentric, funny, funky ideas. It looks like she wears whatever she likes, without giving a shit on what people might think, or what fashion-mags say about "less-is-more" and elegance ;) this fashion statement is about lots of fun, individuality and craziness. So why not pull it off for real?!

Yay...that lady's got it!

The picture above is from Hel-looks.

More pics here

Keine Kommentare: