Dienstag, 26. Oktober 2010

Jewel Tools - Betony Vernon

Betony Vernon is one of my favourite jewelry artists. I simply love her work!!! She designs the most exquisite, beautiful, classy, elegant and debauch jewelry. Not only refine jewelry but also delicate tools, not only pleasure tools but a work of art.
For Betony Vernon sexuality, erotica and sensuality is a state of mind. It's about creating an mature, elegant and sensual sexuality, about engaging our body and our whole life as a temple and an endless ceremony of sexual pleasure.



Here you find an interesting interview with Betony Vernon on the importance of ceremony.

2 Kommentare:

Fiona Timantti hat gesagt…

<3
p.s. The little Tiger is on it's way! :)

Agnes Of God hat gesagt…

WHERE DO I FIND THOSE HEELS??? I am in love with Betony Vernon and her fierce sensuality she exudes. Why isn't she a household name yet? I just saw her in an interview on http://stylelikeu.com and fell in love.